Paul's Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Istanbul, Turkey



I finally made it to Istanbul last month. After having dreamed about going there for what seems like ages and even after having made a couple of unsuccessful attempts, I managed to spend 5 days in this ancient and thoroughly fascinating city.




While there I met up with a Spanish friend and another American friend who has been living in Istanbul and teaching English at one of the universities. It was a great trip! The good: food, architecture, history, people, ambiance, exoticness, Turkish coffee, Turkish tea and more. The bad: not much. It was VERY cold but other than that I can't really complain. This is a lovely city that I could have spent weeks exploring. I will definitely be headed back in the spring when the weather is warmer. For the full visual journey, check out my Istanbul photo gallery here.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Wow. You are one kick-ass photographer. Great shots. Thanks for the tour!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:18 PM  

  • Absolutely. Such nice photography. Second photograph is shows beauty of Istanbul. Such a beautiful place the Istanbul.

    By Anonymous avion rc, at 1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home